Invitation Only

Friday, August 13, 2010 | |


As you know last Tuesday I attended the Rascal Flatts CMT taping of its intimate concert show "Invitation Only". This was a huge surprise to be invited to because they are by far my favorite band ever. If you know me, you know that I am kind of a freak about it! It was so exciting to attend my first TV taping also. It was AWESOME! When we walked in to the Factory at Franklin in Tennessee, we were greeted by an "audience coordinator" who was in all black sporting a large headset. She acted so important! When she told us we would probably be separated we were a little let down, but it was fine.. right after she said that she pointed to my seat.. a small wooden box immediately in front of the stage!! It was like they knew I looked at that particular seat, and thought "that would be the best seat in the house" and then I sat down in it! After that the stage manager came out and we tested our different volumes of applause,and they tested the cameras and lights, then it was show time! The guys came out and it was an amazing concert. Having the whole band within 3 feet of me was by far the coolest part! Although the set list was perfectly put together! It included 2 new songs off of the upcoming album to be released in November. One of them "Never let go" is by far the best song I have ever heard. When you hear it you'll understand! It's sure to be played at weddings for years to come! All in all, I am lucky to have attended this once in a lifetime event! I'll be on TV when the concert aires on CMT on November 16th (if you have DISH you can catch it early on October 24th!)


Thats my seat.. that wood block on the right in front of the stage!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog