Hubba Hubba

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 | |

Ever had something to eat that made you proud of your taste buds? Well, I have. I ordered it at a walk up window in Flat Rock, North Carolina! Just a short drive down the street sits a tree shaded smokehouse called Hubba Hubba BBQ. I smelled the potent aroma weeks ago when we first drove through the area and have been craving ever since. My pulled pork sandwich with cabbage slaw & a special smokey barbecue sauce poured over the top, almost put me in a BBQ coma. The incredibly different but oh so sweet Mediterranean pasta salad made for the perfect cold addition to this barbecue bliss! Being the food maniac that I am I also had to try the potato salad that had been taunting me on a plate I saw someone dive into as I walked up. One of a kind delicious! The pure simplicity of this place is something to smile about. A small walk up window in a little building oozing smoke off of an unmistakably tasty piece of meat. A few picnic tables under the porch of a nearby building, and old fashion christmas lights strung across the courtyard between. Its perfection! If your ever in Flat Rock, don't miss Hubba Hubba BBQ! It's that good!



1 comments:

Terri said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next time we head that way (which will be soon I hope) I would love to try this place!!! the food looks delish!!! Teri

Post a Comment

About This Blog