View From the Top..Blogger Reload!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011 | |


Good Morning! today is Sunday.. A great day to reload! Over the past few months I have been going through the biggest changes that I could have imagined. I have made some grown up decisions about where to go with my career and life, and also figured out how determined I am. I have been extremely busy with work and school, and the other things that creep in and make life stressful! I would like to think that living here on the mountain would make everyday life an escape from reality and stress, but it hasn't. Things have happened that have made me want to crawl home to Jacksonville, to safety, as quick as possible. But life is not about safety, life is about taking chances, and learning. I have learned to live life here in this new place, in a great way. I work at a charming family toy store, by far the most amazing job I have ever had (as you could imagine)! I live in my parents beautiful mountain home, and have them with me on this new journey of mine. I think I have it pretty easy! Today is a new beginning for many things. I plan to blog from now on, as often as I can. I have to admit, all this excitement is too good to keep to myself! I hope you enjoy the new mess free layout, and will continue to follow me on my journey to find the view from the top!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Brian!! Remember me?? Rebecca's Mom??? Glad to see that you have returned to this site! Can't wait to see some more amazing photos (?? hopefully yes??)and I see that (from Shannon) Asheville is still amazing.. one of my FAVORITE PLACES EVER..... Hope your week is blessed and prosperous!!!!Terri

BG said...

Thanks Terri, of course I remember you!! I am returning and I promise to be good this time! lol. Asheville is pretty great! Thanks for following! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog