Tour de Hendersonville!

Thursday, February 17, 2011 | |

I just realized that in the 8 months i have lived here I have not given you a formal tour of my little town! Here are a few photos I took on my break Sunday! It was a beautiful weekend here.. I think it reached a sunny 60 degrees (which we all freaked out about)! This weekend it supposed to reach 70 and i'm sure to break out the shorts and flip flops! Without further adieu, Here is a photo tour of my new home!

View of Main Street looking South

McFarlan Bake Shop
A Hendersonville tradition and home of the best cookies & cake ever!


A view of the Flight Wood Grille building
Hendersonville upscale dining

Dancing Bear Toys
A Hendersonville tradition & where I spend most of my days!

And now you know why I moved here! I know, it seems a bit small from the big city, but it's just perfect for me!
I'm off 2 days in a row this weekend and though I have never been busier, I think I will try to enjoy some culinary find! No worries though, I will of course share my find with you, and your taste buds will no doubt be jealous!! Enjoy your day!

1 comments:

Rita said...

Great blog Brian. Glad we are finally getting to see a little bit of your new home. Can't wait to see more...

Enjoy your days off!

Rita

Post a Comment

About This Blog