Whatever happens, happens.

Friday, October 15, 2010 | |

As some of you might know, Greys Anatomy is by far the best thing that has ever happened to television!!! Well, at least one of the greatest things! While watching, Patrick Dempsey said a line that really resonates with the way things are going for me. "Let's just live, whatever happens, happens". After the stress and worry of a job search, I quit trying so hard, and things just started falling into place. Today, I got a great call for a quick informal interview at a charming little toy store in town, and it turned into a great opportunity, and I am now employed! It seems like that is what usually happens... when the worry calms down, things fall right in place! Im so excited to start, just in time for the holiday rush! In other news, the leaves are changing here in beautiful Hendersonville and it's getting rather chilly! It's amazing being in a new (colder) place for the winter season. It's festive and very comfortable! A few weeks ago I shot one of my oldest friends engagement pictures and have just finished the editing process. (I shot about 400 too many!) So worth the work though, because I have these to show for it!


ALSO...
I would like to wish one of my best friends a very
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SHANNON!
So sad I can't be in Jax, but we will make up for it soon!



1 comments:

Intricately Disheveled said...

I love this post!! Congrats on the job, I am so happy for you!! :) Thanks for the b-day wishes, hope to see you soon!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog