A new path

Thursday, July 22, 2010 | |

Hello, Non-existent followers. My name is Brian and if you have chosen to read my new blog you probably already know me! I have decided that blogging will be my new thing. As I prepare to move away to my new home in Hendersonville, North Carolina, I have realized that the path I am about to walk down is one I will never forget. This blog will allow me to tell about my journey. As you now know, after reading the first few lines of this blog, I am NOT the best writer in the world. One thing I know, is that I have a true passion for photography. So, this blog will be more of a photo following of the journey I am about to go on and, my finds along the way. I hope you find this blog to be an exciting and enjoyable part of your day. I will try to keep things interesting!

3 comments:

Intricately Disheveled said...

Hello! This is Pleasantly Jaded endorsing your blog! If you would like to make a cool blog logo on Photoshop for yourself I will sponsor you on my blog as well!! Love ya! :)

Lisa Ricardo said...

Hi...Brian....I'm going to follow you in your blog...so I can see all the fabulous pics your going to be posting of my future home and stomping grounds.....

:)

BG said...

Wonderful! That sounds great Ms. Lisa! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog