Home sweet Hendersonville

Saturday, July 24, 2010 | |

Today was tough! As we pulled out of Jacksonville at 6:20 am, thoughts of my friends, the beach, and everything else I was leaving behind played on a reel over and over in my head. It was truly like something out of a movie. I looked back at the house as we pulled away, and saw myself with my childhood friends, playing some ridiculous game in the yard. It was pretty intense to say the least! Luckily though, as soon as I turned my head the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach vanished, I saw my future and what it would be like in North Carolina. I found myself smiling ear to ear for no good reason! And, just like that, we were gone. After that the day took a rather boring turn! Riding in a semi down back roads is only exciting for the first hour.. after that the eyes get heavy, and the head falls over! My uneventful ride along did give me the perfect chance to preview a few of the wedding pictures I took last night. Congratulations to the bride & groom, Rebecca & Matt! The wedding was simple and elegant. Perfect for my first wedding, and even better, I knew most of the family and had a great time! I got some beautiful shots and can't wait for you to see them! I have to keep you waiting a bit longer though, beautiful photos require my full attention, something I was unable to give today. As we arrived at our exit I was reminded why I made this decision in the first place... THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to go explore all of my new surroundings.. don't worry, you'll see it all! To wrap things up tonight, I would like to tell everyone how much I enjoy the movie "Mannequin." If you haven't seen it your missing out! Thats all!

1 comments:

Lisa Ricardo said...

congrats how fabulous is the new home
thanks for the photos
everything is so beautiful

from:
Terry

i had to post for terry because she couldn't figure out how to make it post..... lol

Post a Comment

About This Blog